Here at Paul Fenton Estate Agents we pride ourselves on being able to create a bespoke service tailored to each individual clients needs. We use a blend of traditional estate agency skills embraced with dynamic cutting edge technology enabling our properties to stand out from the crowd.
We have helped hundreds of property owners sell and let their properties by providing a stress free down to earth approach from valuation through to a successful completion. Our business is built on recommendations and referrals, we are confident you will not be disappointed.
- Free Valuations – We offer free ‘no obligation’ sales and letting valuations without the need for ‘hard sell’ tactics like many of our competitors. Simple and honest advice is always guaranteed supported with actual recent evidence of similar properties that have sold or been let giving you confidence you are getting accurate and realistic advice to assist your decision making.
- Dynamic Marketing – It is not enough today to just put a property online, you need more in order to make your property stand out from the crowd. We offer cutting edge Professional Aerial/Drone Photography alongside Professional ‘Walk through property video tours’ where suited. Watch a sample property video tour here
- Online Exposure – We ensure your property has a big presence online nationally via Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation. The local market is covered through our social media channels Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, the more potential buyers that see your property the better price we will be able to achieve for your property.
- Viewings & Feedback – A very important piece of any property transaction, we offer a fully accompanied viewing service provide by experienced team members at no additional cost. With such a local team we are able to offer viewing appointments at times outside of the normal 9am – 5pm ensuring our properties are as accessible to potential buyers as possible. Feedback is provided to our clients the very next day keeping all parties fully up to date. Honest feedback relayed to our clients is a vital element ensuring that if any obstacles arise with selling or letting the property our clients are made fully aware of them and can rectify these issues if needed resulting in greater probability of successfully selling or letting their property.
- Prominent High Street Presence – our attractive double fronted office situated in the main High Street of Chard Town is hard to miss. Our LED lit window display accompanied by a state of the art modern interactive touchscreen ensures all our sales and lettings properties are available for potential buyers to access on the High Street 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Even when our office is closed buyers can access internal & external photos, floorplans and request viewings whilst stood on the pavement outside our office.
- Personable Service – We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service that doesn’t stop when the office closes, all our clients get designated a personal agent to handle their transaction from start to finish. A mobile phone number is provided so contact can be made at all times no matter how trivial the query maybe. Communication is key in any transaction and we ensure our communication lines are open at all times to take the stress and anxiety out of any property transaction.
- All shapes and size – We deal with all types of residential property from 1 bed studio apartments to large rural properties with acreage. We are able to tailor make our service for each individual client ensuring whether it is a town centre property or a chocolate box cottage in the country we can provide the high level marketing required both locally and nationally to get your property sold.
- Local & Professional – Our team of estate agents boast unrivalled local knowledge having all been brought up in our area and considered fully integrated with our community. With the South West being such a popular area to relocate to, often the extra input on local infrastructure and local services can be vital in giving buyers the confidence that this is the right area for them to relocate to.