- Good sized end of terrace house - just been redecorated and with new carpets
- Large living room with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with electric cooker
- Downstairs wc and separate utility room
- 2 x double bedrooms and 1 x single bedroom
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and electric shower over
- Pretty, lawned front garden and decking area to rear with pebbled rear garden
- Large storage/workshop and greenhouse in rear garden
- Double glazing, gas central heating. Available early May
- No tenant fees but we ask for one week's rent in advance as a holding deposit. This amount is deducted from the move in monies. One month's rent as deposit, to be protected under the DPS
A very well presented, 3 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the pretty village of South Petherton. The house has just been completely redecorated and has brand new carpets to most rooms. It benefits from front and rear gardens and has a large storage/workshop in the rear garden. Unfurnished but with electric cooker. Available early May 2021. No pets and no smokers please.
No tenant fees but we ask for one week's rent in advance as a holding deposit. This amount will be deducted from the move in monies at the start of the tenancy. One month's rent to be held as a deposit and protected under the DPS.